Beers and Boulder/Colorado’s Energy Future: Policies, Barriers, and Options
Do you want to hear where two of the region’s top policy experts think Boulder, and Colorado’s energy future could be going? Join your fellow energy colleagues on Thursday, January 23rd, for an informative and fun evening at the Rocky Mountain AESP Energy Hour.
Both Will Toor, former Boulder mayor and Boulder County commissioner, and Tom Plant, former Colorado State Representative, and Director of the Governor’s Energy Office, have agreed to have a lively panel discussion to address some of the following critical issues:
- What kinds of current policies at the state and local level help or hinder our progress towards cleaner generation and even transportation?
- What is the flavor of the state legislature’s, and governor’s, taste for more renewables and higher DSM goals?
- What options does the City of Boulder have that could lead to a cleaner future, with or without a muni?
- What changes really make a difference with carbon, and which are just re-arranging the deck chairs on the Titanic?
- And other topics from the attendees.
Good local beer and appetizers will be featured by your host, E Source.
When: 5:30-7:30, Thursday, January 23rd. Panel discussion will start around 6:15.
Where: E Source high-efficiency offices, 1745 38th Street Boulder, Colorado 80301 (Map of E Source ) Just north of FATE Brewing.
Cost: For non-AESP members, a donation of $5 is requested.
Head Count: To help us know approximately how many people are coming, we’d appreciate that you put your name in this link (if you don’t, you can still come to the event…this will just help us plan): AESP-E Source event